Partition Manager - Documentation
Please Read this document completely before contacting the helpdesk.
Questions related to issues that are already described in this document will not
be answered. If you can't find the answers you're looking for or if you need further assistance, please click
here to contact the helpdesk. We're eager to
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I download the latest version?
- To download the new version, please click here
and follow the instructions.
- How do I run Partition Manager?
- To run Partition Manager, you have to first burn a bootable CD
or DVD. Then, boot your system with this CD or DVD to run the program.
Otherwise, you should use the boot floppy method shown below.
- How do I run Partition Manager from a boot floppy?
- To run Partition Manager from a boot floppy, you have to first
create a boot floppy. To create a boot floppy, insert a blank floppy
into the floppy drive. Open "My Computer", right-click on Drive A: and
select format. Then select "Create an MS-DOS startup disk" and click on
the format button.
After format completes, open the folder "C:\CPM"
and copy the file CPM.COM to A:
Now, you can start your system with the boot floppy and type "CPM" to
run Partition Manager.
[If the folder "C:\CPM" doesn't exist, please
download Partition Manager and run the program once. It'll then
automatically create the folder.]
- How do I merge or resize partitions using Partition Manager?
- As of now, Partition Manager, does not support the merge and resize
operations. Only add, delete and edit is possible.